Saturday, August 1, 2015

THM Inspired GGMS Raspberry Lemon Chiller


Hey Baby, it's hot outside!! This will cool you off!!
Get your GGMS on!!
Lots of THM inspired recipes online for the Good Girl Moon Shine.  You've probably tried several. My favorite way to enjoy the GGMS, without noticing the Apple Cider Vinegar in it, is with lots of other added flavors, chopped ice, and very sweet!~

What can I say? Summer time inspires me!!



Fill blender with the following:
4 Cups Ice
3/4  Cup Frozen Raspberries
Squeezed juice of 2 large Lemons
4 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
4-6 TBSP Sweetblend (or 4 T Xylitol/Erythritol plus 5-6 doonks Stevia powder)
3 Cups Water

Blend well.

This recipe serves 2 and each serving has less than 3 net carbs.




3 comments:

  1. I have just gone through a chunk of your blog saying, "Shut up! No way!" you have a convert! Cannot wait to find more tasty recipes my THM sistah! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my THM Sista for stopping by! I hope that you enjoy your journey to better health through THM, as I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my THM Sista for stopping by! I hope that you enjoy your journey to better health through THM, as I have!

    ReplyDelete