Thursday, January 23, 2014

(THM-FP TREAT) Creamy Brownie Delight

This will take you a few extra minutes in the kitchen, but it's worth it! One thing that I missed, when I was on a "diet", was the creativity that I love in my kitchen! Grab a cup of tea, and pull out your ingredients!

Creamy Fuel Pull Brownie Delight (Credit to Alicia Raulerson for naming this yumminess!)

INGREDIENTS-

2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
Pinch Sea Salt
2 TBSP Sweetener (on plan)
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
2 TBSP Oat Fiber
2 TBSP Canned Black Beans (mashed together with a fork)
2 TBSP Creme (from the recipe below)
1/4 Cup Egg White
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Caramel Extract


First, pulverize our sweetener and salt in your Ninja or Bullet, to a powdered consistency.
Then, Place the sweetener and all of the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl. Mix well.

Pause here, and whip up the Creme. Scroll down for that recipe~

Now, add all of your wet ingredients, including the 2 TBSP of creme, Mix well.

Divide the batter in half and microwave each “brownie” in a small, lightly oil-sprayed dish with a lip for about 40 seconds each. I used a small square dish by Pampered Chef. Loosen and drop each brownie out onto the plate, filling the layer between them, with Crème of choice, and then top with same, just before drizzling with Chocolate Syrup! (Recipe below)

Crème Recipe-Mix together, in Ninja or Bullet, ½ Cup Non Fat Greek Yogurt, ½ tsp Vanilla Extract, 2 TBSP Low Fat Cottage Cheese, ½-1 TBSP Truvia, 2-4 drops Butter Extract

Optional for Caramel Crème-add 2 to 3 drops of Caramel Extract This crème is a great topper for pancakes or cake of any kind!

Chocolate Syrup Recipe-In a bowl, mix together 1 TBSP Cocoa Powder, ½- 1 TBSP Truvia, ¼ tsp. Vanilla Extract, 1.5 TBSP Water, until smooth and ready to “drizzle” atop your favorite dessert!




3 comments:

  1. This was FABULOUS! It was the first brownie/cake/muffin in a mug recipe that I made and actually went "Yes, I will make this again." It actually curbed my brownie craving! That has NEVER happened before when I've made THM approved desserts; especially brownies as the sweetness and texture is so important to me! This really is pretty darn close to my good 'ol pan of Betty Crockers :) Thank you so much for being the mastermind behind it and posting it for the rest of us to enjoy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to try this based on ur review! Did u mash up the beans first???

      Delete
  2. Thank you for trying the recipe! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! The beans were put into the blender with all of the other ingredients. Thank you for reminding me of this recipe. I need to enjoy it again soon!!

    ReplyDelete